Cash of the Nile
Cash of The Nile is a slot game with a Free Spins Feature. It is played on 5 reels with 4 symbols shown on each reel. During Free Spins Feature player selects a scatter icon with amount of free spins and icon that will be stacked for the free spin rounds. There is a WILD substituting for all symbols except the SCATTER.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.00%.
How to play:
- When you enter the game a default bet is set.
- You can change the bet per line by tapping ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons on the ‘BET’ panel.
- You can change the lines played by tapping ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons on the ‘LINES’ panel.
- The TOTAL BET equals set BET multiplied by set number of lines and is shown in the bottom bar of the game.
- The SPIN button in the lower right corner starts the game.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss amount became equals or exceeds the amount entered.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equals or exceeds the amount entered.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Click STOP to deactivate AUTOSPIN and the normal game is restored.
- Please note: The AUTOSPIN option is not available in play money mode.
- All winning symbols will be animated.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN window at the bottom of the screen.
- Your remaining game balance is shown at the upper right part of the top bar.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Game menu buttons:
- Tap on button to call GAME MENU panel.
- Tap on Back to Lobby button to leave the game.
- Tap on My Account button to open Account page.
- Tap on Cashier button to perform deposit to your account.
- Tap on Web info button to open web rules.
- Tap on the ? button in game’s top bar to navigate to Game Rules.
- The Game Rules can be viewed by scrolling the page.
- You can go back to the game by tapping on the Back to game button in the right Help menu.
- The Paytable can be viewed by tapping on Paytable button in the right Help menu.
- The Paylines can be viewed by tapping on Paylines button in the right Help menu.
Adding Funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on Deposit button in the Game menu, then select the desired deposit option.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are disconnected in the middle of the game, the software will resume disconnected game from place where it has been interrupted.
Gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game Logs” under My Casino on the Casino Tab.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.